Full Day Cruise Tour with Lunch and Phaeton Included
Departure from Golden Horn with a Private Boat to the first island called Kınalı. After Kınalı, a visit to Heybeliada and finally Büyükada.
The lunch will be served on the boat and it includes Chicken Shish Kebap and Adana Kebap with cold appetizers and salad. (Drinks are excluded) Your visit to each island will be accompanied by our professional guide and you will have enough time to discover picturesque scene of the best parts of the islands and their history. Our tour is the only one which gives you the opportunity of seeing more than one island and this could be only possible by our private cruise.
During our tour we give the longest break at the BüyükAda (Great Island). Our guests may choose to walk around the island to explore many historic churches, monasteries and mansions like Con Pasa, Yelkencizade, Fabiato and Mizzi Mansions or to swim by the shore.
- Full-day trip from Istanbul to Büyükada by boat
- Marvel at top Istanbul sights from the water like Topkapi Palace and Kiz Kulesi
- Spend time at leisure on the largest of the Princes’ Islands and embrace laid-back island life
- Explore Büyükada by horse-drawn carriage and admire the island’s Ottoman-era mansions
- Hear the island’s history from your guide and learn of its role as a place of exile for banished Turkish aristocrats
Tour Type : City Sightseeing CruisesGroup Size : Generally 20 - 40 Transport : Boat Important Info:Full Day Cruise Tour with Lunch and Phaeton Included